Re: [NetEpic ML] A Rant and a City...

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 21:22:24 -0400

Hi!

Even diehard "fanboys" find it hard to give a positive spin on fanatics
"re-organization".

I cant frankly find anything "good" about it. To me, its corporate speak
for "we're dumping you".

On a positive note, Forgeworld just released more Tau epic figs (which
we will make rules for!), so as time goes by FW is quickly becoming the
carrier of the "epic banner".

I am very pleased with FW's output and certainly hope they continue.
Perhaps they will even do Necron.

Go forgeworld!

Peter