Re: [NetEpic ML] version questions:2.0 vs. 4.1 / 5.o

From: peyoterattle <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:43:39 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Peter Ramos <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Welcome back T'oma, long time no see!

Yes Indeed!
  An excursion into Child Rearing followed by a 'Temporary Obsession'
with WarMaster, and well, you know how it is! But, here I am 'Full
Circle' back where it all started with Epic < manic chuckle >

Coupla' quick "catch-up" questions to see how the Rules currently mesh
with my Painting Projects:

1) Is there an Exodite List yet that includes the DinoRiders as well
as Eldar Knights?

2) Has anyone developed rules for Chaos Imperators (equal to
Abominatus) for Tzeentch, Gnurgle, Slaanesh and Malaal? My 'Gut' says
that there should only be "Fluff" for one of Each, but I think some
sort of Plug-&-Play Modularity was being bandied about for Imperators
about the time I 'went analog' <chuckles>

3) regarding Chaos Cards: I've been using 'adjusted' follower cards
to as aHouse Rule to better reflect the 'Fluff' numerical Values of
the Chaos Powers (eg 9 for Tzeentch, 8 for Khorne, 7 for Gnurgle, 6
for Slaanesh, and 11 for Malaal) Thus [singing] "9 Flamers Flamin', 8
FleshHounds Ragin', 7 SlimeHounds Droolin', 6 Fiends a {bleep}ing,
Five Sol-I-Taires..." both # and cost adjusted on the Card for lesser
Daemons & followers.

What does anyone else think of that idea...?

> We have stopped using word files for public distribution, but I'll try
> to locate the master word file or somthing else you can view.

greatly Appreciated to be Sure!

> Peter

Also: I must say I am quite gratified to see you at the Helm again,
Peter! I am afraid that I left the group simultaneously with
Kenneth's ascension to Caretaker. The two events are not unrelated
(although I have nothing but respect for tzeentch666 to be sure, but,
as a dedicated Avatar of the Laughing God.... ;P )

T'oma,

Most Exalted and Revered
Grand High Librarian
of The Grand High Counsel