Re: [NetEpic ML] Music to Paint, Play by (Long: Old Fogey Whimsy)

From: peyoterattle <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:50:19 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "EPICentre Webmaster" <gambit_at_n...> wrote:
> Ozzy's solo career should surely make it into that list somewhere,

Where would you put it? General Chaos, or Khorne/Tzeentch (early) and
Gnurgle/Slaanesh (later) ?

> should NightWish,

not familiar: what army do they 'feel' like?

>Guns'N'Roses (Plenty of Slaaneshi ones there)
Tzeentch/ slaanesh..?

>Soil -

not familiar: what army do they 'feel' like?

> Halo is pretty good,

not familiar: what army do they 'feel' like?

> Godsmack - Awake, in fact most Godsmack.

not familiar: what army do they 'feel' like?

>Rob Zombie definitely has a Chaos tint to it ;)

Tzeentch/Gnurgle....? (Is that possible?) Malaal...?

>Wagners - Die Walkure is a good generic marine one.

Agreed!

> The Chaos gate sound track is pretty good for Space Marines come to
> think of it.

...is that a movie..?

> I'm grateful to note the absence of Bolt Thrower though ;).

weeeeeelll. I did specify _music_, didn't I? [ rimshot ]

T'oma

YuMe MiRu MoNo TaCHi MiNa SuKuWaReRu