Re: [NetEpic ML] version questions:2.0 vs. 4.1 / 5.o

From: Jyrki Saari <mojarn_piett_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:40:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi! Sorry about the late reply. I check this email
account less frequently.

> > There is an exodite list in the Net Epic v5 Eldar
> army
> > book.
> >
> > Then there's another one (unofficial and
> unplaytested)
> > in issue 13 of Incoming! ezine, made by yours
> truly
> > and Nils Saugen.
>
> Consider me a PlayTester.

Hear that, everybody? He said that in the presence of
witnesses... ;o)

> I am currently finishing
> up my Slaanesh
> Knights, and the Exodites seem like natural
> adversaries, so they are
> next on my paint table...
>
> ...Nertz.
>
> My PDF problems prevent me from opening this
> dowload. Would it be
> possible for you to e-mail your list (or lists)
> directly?

I should have the word file around here somewhere...

Ah yes, here it is. I'll mail it to you directly. I
have also considered a few clarifications to the text
as well as a few simplifications of some rules (I have
a tendency to make complicated rules) but I'd be more
than interested in hearing your opinions first.

> Regards-
>
> T'oma
> Most Exalted and Revered
> Grand High Librarian