Re: [NetEpic ML] Scorcher & Bowelburna

From: Ed Raith <ewraith_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:41:59 -0500

I think that would be an excellant official change. Like you we have a
house rule where the large tear drop template for Bowelburner & Scorcher.
But, the idea of using the small tear drop template for the Scorcher is
great. With our house rule we bumped the points up for the Scorcher. The
Bowelburner was left at the same point value, as it seemed a better
"design". Now we'll just drop the value back to normal on the Scorcher.
This rule needs to instated officially. Excellant change.
Ed