[NetEpic ML] Re: Slann Mech mods

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 19:30:11 -0600

Hi!

I will proceed to re-edit the slann army list making changes as I go and I will add your names. Let me know if there is anything else to change as you playtest more.

As for the "only" playing once a week I have gone from once a month to "none" a month so dont mind if Ireally, really envy you and your group!

I always envisioned the squats had really tough if slow tanks, since they were a army list with a remarkable derth of them. So I hope I gave then some armorerd might.

Peter