RE: [NetEpic ML] Chaos army book

From: EPICentre Webmaster <gambit_at_...>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 19:18:33 +0100

The way I see it is as follows:

Khorne, god of war, and slaughter hates Tzeentch, god of manipulation
and magic

Slaanesh, god of fulfilment and desire hates Nurgle, god of despair and
disease.

They are both diametric, Khorne is not an opposite of Slaanesh, in fact
they even have some simularitys. Tzeench is not an opposite of Nurgle,
in fact they both believe in change, in one way or the other.