Re: [NetEpic ML] Eldar Book

From: cibernyam <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 00:14:26 +0200

> 1. Do people want to allow orks as allies for Eldar?

No, unless under specific campaign rules. Or you want to do testing. As a
general rule, NO. That doesn't mean I will appear into anyone's house with a
heavy flamer if they play orcs allied with eldar, it just means that Orcs
together with eldar do not go with my (personal) idea of the fluff.

> 2. Should Tempest and titan groups be "generic" units accessed by all
> carftworlds?

Yes for Tempests. As has been always. Yes forGroups IF we allow also
Imperial and ork groups. Indeed, these are the only strong units that
brighten a bit the eldar standard list.

Albert