Talkin' Tactics (was: [NetEpic ML] Re: Tempest Companies

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 11:36:43 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, <nils.saugen_at_s...> wrote:
> Yeah, I really need to get some games going again, we reallife has
>hit us hard her up in the north! I've not played any games in a
>couple of years or something...

Neighbor: That's too Long!!
Well, with the Revision done, now is the Time to clear some mental
Space in Time and set up Games:

Mr. Dean and I will be posting our mutual battle results next week for
our Big Game on Saturday ( 5K Eldar vs. 5K Khornate Chaos) for
analysis and the general bemusement of the Group: We might be able to
draw a few more new players locally as we are playing in a Public area
( Enigma Collectibles in Houston Tx...free plug!).

 I'm hoping to convert a few Mech-Clix people into NetEpic...

(speaking of which: I'm working on a list of Mech-Clix figs that
would allow new players to play Necrons with no additional purchase
required: anyone want to make some suggestions? I think the "Jade
Falcon" clan is the most Necron-Like personally.....)

--- > ReB T'oma