Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar , Tau, and thanks for all the fish

From: Jyrki Saari <mojarn_piett_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:16:36 -0700 (PDT)

[snip]
> Hi!
>
> I really warming up to the expanded "tau knight"
> force and beleive that
> this is the road to travel. Perhaps at some point we
> can make up a tau
> "titan", but knights seem more "appropriate".

I support this view. I don't know _why_ but somehow
knights seem more appropriate for Tau. It's not the
fluff or anything as I don't feel obliged to follow
every bit of fluff GW puts out (in my Imperium, for
example, there's no machine god. There is cult
mechanicus all right, but they're like they originally
were in the Rogue Trader). It's just... gut instinct
(Ogre sense? :oP).

> Peter

Jyrki Saari