Spring Offensive

From: Becky and Daniel <Vamp_gam1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:19:52 -0000

See a Gaming Convetion is coming up here soon....

Spring Offensive... A nice convention that includes Historical War
Games, Sci-Fi War Games, Fantasy War Games, ect....... and It also
has Role playing games, card games, and Board games.

Well you see I'm going to run two EpicA games. One on Saterday
Morning, my friend is running on saterday Afternoon, then I will run
the same EpicA game with differnt players.

The Convention is In East Peoria, Illinios the april 29, 30 and may
1 at the College ICC. Last i Remember it's cost $5 per day or $12 for
the weekend. Then
it cost $1 per game.

There is only one gaming slot on Friday, then three on Saterday, and
Two on Sunday.

I know there is going to be a warhammer 40k Rogue trader Saterday,
and a Warhammer Fantasy Rogue Trader on sunday.... then of course
Saterday is the Epic Games that I know of.