[NetEpic ML] Re: Let the Revision begin!!

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:39:14 +0200

[snipped some good points by mr Evans]

I must give these some thought before answering. The biggest problem seems
to be the order system in this game vs. no orders in ASL. It seems that
thigs may get too complicated. Let's see. And yes, I am well aware what
aspects are included in close combat. What I really don't get is the idea
inherent in this system that supposes the tanks just stop moving when they
see infantry and sit still giving the grunts every possibility to blow them
sky high many times over.

Jyrki Saari