Re: [NetEpic ML] new Eldar Revenant Model

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:45:19 +0000

Well, I don't dislike at all that miniature, it's very nice, but guys, it's
not a Titan please! :o)
I's far far far better than the Orkysh second release, but I'm with peter,
very un eldarish, I could better take a WH40K Wraitheguard and say it's a
Titan! ... as I think about this, mmmh maybe it's not a bad idea :o)
BTW I Think it should be used as a revenant as is, or maybe if someone want
to write rules for baron or another kind of titan, it's ok for me, I think
we should be allowed to use every reasonable miniature we like to represent
different units, it's a game don't forget this point.