Re: [NetEpic ML] Possible Tau Tanks

From: Ferran Clavero <int255_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 02:00:31 +0200

mmmm high price ...I'm prefer the forgeworld models , but they are great minis.

Now I'n painting a necron army, I buy at ebay 20 chaos drois stands at good price and I just finishe to buid a "homemadestalker" necron version.
I want to imagine necron (maybe Iblow away the fuff) but I imagine a 50th Film robots army ( XDDD) and thid homemade knight is the result.

The next time I will do better ...or not.

Ferran