Re: [NetEpic ML] New Tiger Shark Variant

From: <Morgan_Keyes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 03:28:27 +0000

Better add a caveat. I only now checked my other e-mail account which has my FW newsletter. They do say the guns are like those on the Manta. But still leaves a disconnect between the newsletter and the playtest list. Also just thinking that the Whitesharks guns look (and we know how well THAT works) to be about the same size as the Hammerhead's railgun. Also just thinking that the Manta is just bloody huge and can manage to mount Titan-level railcannons whereas a Tigershark frame, even as big as it is, would be doing well to mount tank-class cannons.

Anyhow, just some food for thought.

--
Win the Mind, Win the Day
Airborne All The Way