Re: [NetEpic ML] New Tiger Shark Variant

From: <Morgan_Keyes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 03:07:30 +0000

Just throwing it out for thought. The E:A list does also seem to have some amount of "official" -ness to it. Better then anything else out there. One thing that you did miss on the new Tigershark variant though was the markerlight turret on it's belly to designate for it's own (or others') Seekers. For this new one, we could wait until the experimental rules come out.

Right now the playtest list gives the Whiteshark a role as heavy CAS, while the Moray (mini-Manta) is the Air Caste Titan buster, and then the Scorpionfish (no model yet) for the Fire Caste in having teeth to deal with Titans/praetorians.

YMMV

--
Win the Mind, Win the Day
Airborne All The Way