Re: [NetEpic ML] New to the Group

From: Ferran Clavero <int255_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 11:07:00 +0200

You are wellcome!!

-------------------------------

Bienvenido tocayo!!!!!

att ferran

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: epsilonoctarius
  To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 9:44 AM
  Subject: [NetEpic ML] New to the Group

  Hello everyone:

  I received news that version 5.0 of netepic rules were avaliable and
  it was like a gift from heavens from me...

  I'm a hobbyist from Spain and I've been playing Epic since the Adeptus
  Titanicus days. In fact, it was Space Marine 1st Ed. the game who
  introduced me into 40K

  Since then, I've been playing only 2nd Ed. I think 3rd edition was
  crap, and although I like the E:A rules I still prefer the 2nd Ed
  ones... But I was unhappy to be unable to field the new units that
  have been appearing since those golden days.

  So, I simply wanted to thank to all the members of this community who
  have kept alive the spirit of "Space Marine-Titan Legion". Thanks!

  EO
  ==