Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Incoming 21

From: douglas woodcock <douglas_woodcock_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 07:05:13 +0100 (BST)

it shouldnt be..... the link from this email is just split in two so I dont know if thats a problem, I do know that its did work at the time and assume it still does work...

Let me know if you are still unable to download the issue

slideman567 <slideman567_at_...> wrote:
Hello,

For whatever reason I can't get the link to work.

Also, at the Nexus site, I can't get links to work for Incoming
Issues either. Is that site messed up?

Harvey

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, douglas woodcock

id=http://netepic.org/DOUG/incoming%2021/incoming21.pdf

> In this issue:
>
> * Swordwind review
> * Miniature photography - a beginner's guide
> * Epic Index Astartes pt3
> * 10 tips when you collect Epic Orks (Painting/Modelling)
> * Runic Mechanics - Land Raider variants for NetEpic
> * Epic Sisters of Battle (Painting/modelling)
> * 10.000 points NetEpic Battlereport - Chaos vs. the Armies of the
Imperium
> 'Eavy Metal
>

> It's been quite a while since the last issue. We've given the mag
a major overhaul with lots of new features and a better visual
presentation. As always we're very interested in hearing your
opinions on the mag so we can continue to improve and expand it.

> Also remember that Incoming! is a magazine for the fans, by the
fans.
> This means that we need YOU to contribute with articles and
pictures. If you've got something you wish to share with the rest of
the Epic Community then send it in. We want everything you can think
of: battlereports, modelling articles, tactics; you name it.
Incoming! is intended as a forum for players of all incarnations of
Epic to share their ideas.
> So, If you've thought out a cool paint scheme for your army or
invented some cool house rules, then send them to incoming_at_n...

> Don't worry if you're not too skilled with a camera or graphic
programs. Just send us the raw material and we'll set up your
article so it looks nice. You will of course be fully credited for
your work.