[NetEpic ML] Re: Dark Eldar Army List

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 17:03:29 -0600

Hi!

I got in without any problems.

Peter
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Darius "Dman" Spano
  To: netepic_at_egroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2000 4:43 PM
  Subject: [NetEpic ML] Re: Dark Eldar Army List

Francois,
I checked the link and it works but there may be a problem with the web
provider because some of my friend had trouble with it too.

http://darius-epic.webjump.com/hawkmarinepicpage.html

I checked out a Firepower magazine at a game shop and saw some rules for
using Dark Eldar for Epic 40000 but I can't remember which issue it was. I
realized that the army I put up may need some reworking so if you can get
there let me know.
Thanks,
Darius

  eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic