Re: [NetEpic ML] The Rules, and Variants.

From: superpeon_2000 <pdeadman_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 01:35:49 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Peter Ramos <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> After 8 years you learn to respect GW's IP. We have been
scrutinized
> many times and it seems "we're good"!
>
> It's the first time we had to Peters, welcome to the club!!
>
> Peter

After all, you ARE encouraging people to buy their products, so no
worries there. And Space Marine is defunct anyway by about 8 years
or something, so yeah.

Might I ask who is the head of the group, if it is not a problem. I
mean, I was just going to say hi, and well done, and all.

Pete.