Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: The Rules, and Variants.

From: Jyrki Saari <mojarn_piett_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 23:52:44 -0700 (PDT)

> Thanks!
>
> Well, I have already written the game idea, which is
> based in a
> fantasy universe of my own devising. I have used a
> mix of Epic 2nd
> Edition rules, plus some parts from other wargames
> to make something
> vaguely similar, but distinctly different to my
> mind. It's my first
> time in writing a game system, and it is only
> written fairly basic so
> far. I also have little to no chance to test it in
> person�so I have no
> idea how balanced it actually is.

Don't let that stop you from posting. I have never
been able to test any of the army lists/variant units
I have made in the past. I just post them and ask for
feedback. They must have been balanced as I've so far
received no criticism. ;o)

> I have made it a
> lot simpler than
> Epic, so I don't know what it is really like.
>
> With this in mind, and that it has nothing to do
> with the story of 40K�
> would I still be welcome to post it? I understand
> completely if not.

We have discussed Epic:WWII in the past so go right
ahead and post 'em. Epic Fantasy has been a subject
touched a number of times but nothing concrete has
come out of it so far. Maybe you can remedy the
situation. Post the rules to the "files" section and
the we can start giving feedback.

> Thanks,
>
> Pete

J Saari