Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Incoming 23

From: douglas woodcock <douglas_woodcock_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:07:45 +0100 (BST)

Thanks Stephane,

I have help though who did most of it himself by the name of Christian (aka WarmasterNice). He has made a lot of this possible by helping out and working with me. So I will pass on the praise :)

Stephane Montabert <kotrin_at_...> wrote:

This issue is gorgeous! I especially enjoyed the
excellent article on miniature photography.

Thanks a lot for your wonderful work Doug!

Stephane

.:: www.stephane.info ::.
"It's better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Eric Wujcik