Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic Gold is here!!!

From: cibernyam <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 01:05:13 +0200

The artwork is superb!

Although I must say I miss the old cover pic with the small yellow bug in
power armour. :_(

Is there any chance to recover it even in a little corner somewhere hidden
in the book? Perhaps as an inner cover?

My congratulations for Ferran for the wonderful work. And of course for the
rest of the design team without forgeting everyone in the list that has made
possible this piece of artwork.

It's too late to start reading the little stories and fluff, I'll have to
wait untill tomorrow.

I can hardly wait for the armybooks...

Albert