Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic Gold is here!!!

From: Stephane <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:58:36 -0000

I am really impressed. It's the book I was hoping for to draw
newcomers to the game. The pictures are amazing, the layout is top-
notch, the rules as clear and well-written as ever (the least you can
expect from a game in version 5.0!)

A landmark in NetEpic history. Congratulations to all gamers involved
in this wonderful project. If things are judged by their appearance,
NetEpic will skyrocket in forthcoming years now!

And that just one week before I demo NetEpic in a major swiss event!
What a good timing! Well, I just have to find an affordable color
printer now... :-p

On a side note, I'm not *that* satisfied with the appearance the
NetEpic logo (I can easily criticize it since I created it!) I'll try
to draw another background for the logo this weekend because NetEpic
Gold deserves something better than that.

Very best regards to all, and once again, receive all my respect.

 Stephane