Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic Gold is here!!!

From: Joshua Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 07:57:21 -0400

I must say, that everything in v5 looks astounding! The Gold version looks
very slick, and those involved in putting that together deserve a rousing
bit of applause. I think this is the most solid set of rules we have put
out to date, so much so, I'm actually getting people interested in playing
again.

I've even joined up at Epicomms, just to gtet some things rolling. Like my
long forgotten fluff project...

Josh R
"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai