Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic Gold is here!!!

From: Christian Salling <priesttheycalledhim_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 20:22:07 +0200

Hi all

First of all a big thanks to all who've contributed to this project! LONG LIVE NETEPIC! :D

Yes, Like Primarch said I think you should wait a while before printing the book. There's still a few technical issues which needs to be worked out besides the typos and stuff. I also think I can bring the file size down a bit without altering the quality of the images and stuff.

Stephane: An updated logo would be great. I didn't know who'd made the one we've used this far so I just�tried to upsize the original screen version. I agree that a new version in higher resolution would probably be better.

I'm beginning to do the layout for the various army books. If people have some artwork for various armies they want in the books then send it in ;-)

Best regards

Christian