NetEpic Fluff project

From: Joshua Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 11:21:38 -0400

Once again into the breech!

I know I've kicked this idea around before, but I'm some what inspired by
v5, and the soon to be realized return to actually playing the game. So,
I'm restarting the project of compiling and merging all the pertinent fluff
out there into a single cohesive document. So, I've started a new thread
over at EPIComms, and I intend to manage everything for this through there,
to maximize repsonse and participation. Anyone who wants in (I know there
are a few who will participate I hope), just wander over there...

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai