Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic 5.0 cards

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 11:09:20 -0400

Jarreas Underwood wrote:

>>Have any hard decisions been made about NetEpic Gold's
>>Formation cards? Nice idea to fit them to fit protective selves. (Now
>>where can I find the Formation cards for 4.1 on the internet[really, I can't
>>find them]?) The idea of having formation cards without unit pictures is a
>>bad one. Seeing the picture really helps alot. It gives a better feeling
>>for just what your fielding. That's why I like the original cards better.
>>

>No decisions have been made that I know of. The 4.1 cards should be around somewhere, and either they can go up on the EPICenter or I can put 'em on my website for a little while.
>
>I agree that pictures are nicer and give a better feel when building your army, and easier to use when playing. What we need is someone with a willingness to take on the project. Do we have any volunteers?
>-Yar

Hi!

We will try o have available cards like the ones Jar made without images
and those with images. The new cards with images will be made with the
help of the new book layout person, but will not be done until the book
is completely finished.

The 4.1 cards are here: http://netepic.org/PRIMARCH/

Its all the files that end in ".gif". This is the site I upload all my
files for the epicentre so everything else is there as well.

Peter