[NetEpic ML] Re: arcs of fire two

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 15:48:15 +0100

This is what we have done. We felt that the only thing that didn't really
s*** about epic 40K, was the army construction system. And we began to
convert. However, this has somewhat upset the balance of the game. So we are
still working on the details. Flexibility is good, but too much of it makes
the game to complex. So we have started to make new army lists, that are as
close to the NetEpic cards as possible. This we hope will give us a game
with more flexibility, yet keeping the balance and not removing the
characteristics of each army.

As for your example of combining units, after trying it, I really don't
think it's a good idea!

Nils