Re: Happy Birthday NetEpic!

From: Stephane Montabert <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 07:27:58 -0800 (PST)

In no particular order:

- Happy Birthday NetEpic too! Glad it made it for 9
years, next will really be a landmark!

- I can't tell on stats for those Chaos thingies,
because I am not proficient enough in this army list
to tell.

- I have some comments on Tau list, is the Tau army
book "locked and finished" or is there room for
change?

- And once again, congratulations to the wonderful
members of this community. I've rarely met such a
bunch of great guys, helpful, generous, volunteering
for trades and with such dedication to a system and a
scale. I really feel like home here (and on Epicomms)
and I am so glad I dared starting playing NetEpic in
2002. You guys ROCK. It had to be written.

Best regards to all!

  Stephane

.:: www.stephane.info ::.
"It's better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Eric Wujcik