Re: [NetEpic ML] What was / is your Hardest Model to aquire??

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 21:32:06 -0400

Toma Diener wrote:

>...do notice I left the door open for which one was hardest (past
>tense) to aquire...
>
>But, OK Mister Gloats-a-Lot, for You: _Incude_ Prototypes!!!
>
>fer instance: I was lucky enough to get an Entire Exodite army
>the summer they were available :
>3 Lords on Carnosaurs
>30 Exodites on Cold Ones
>9 Pteradon Bombadiers
>and
>3 Heavy Support Stegadons
>
>also 1 of the proto-type Warlock Falcons.
>
>(does the 'Gloat Dance')

Hi!

Ah, your trying to spar with me, eh? ;-)

I have 30 of all the exodite pieces (bought when GW was stil selling them).

ALL the Eldar X vehicles that never made it to general public retail..

..AND..

..the metal SM dropship....

... three of them...

Psi-titan parts for about three titans....

Alternate metal warlord weapons, from the epic 40k era (only sold for a
short time through GW mail order)

Bwwahahahha! ;-) :-D

Peter