Re: Warmachine figs vs Epic Titans

From: Daryl Lonnon <dlonnon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:48:23 -0700

FYI,

Yahoo is constantly redirecting it's links. I have no idea why they do
this, except to be
annoying. So you need point to the redirection (to do that, go to the
directory the file
sits in, cut and paste that, then add the name of the file at the end).

So for the SizeComparisonSml.jpg file its:

That in turn will always redirect the browser to where the file is
current located.

Daryl