Re: [NetEpic ML] About army cards...

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:34:08 -0400

Hi!

I agree with your perceptions. I made those other cards without much
help and lacking knowledge in formatting and layout. The minis were my
own crappily painted stuff, so they had much to be desired.

I agree a simpler more graphic approach is best. Also, datacards with
stats is more effective than putting them on the army card itself.

Peter