Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Large Ultra Marine Army For Sale

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:25:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Stephane,
Before it is sold I will take some close ups. My
painting isn't Pro but I think they came out nicely. I
liked this army but I had started it after my first
monster space marine army was done. I thought of
trying to go for 100000 pts worth of various armies
but fell short at 65K (Orcs, Space Marines, Tyranids,
Squats and Imperial Guard). Peter I am not worthy!!!!
I think he has more points in titans than I do in my
total army.
I took a handful of pictures for the posting. You can
email me at d.r.spano at worldnet.att.net and I can
send you a pic at a time since I am still on dial-up
and they are 1 Meg each.
Darius