[NetEpic ML] Re: Dark Eldar Army List

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 07:26:56 -0800 (PST)

--- "Darius \"Dman\" Spano" <darius.spano_at_...>

http://darius-epic.webjump.com/hawkmarinepicpage.html
> Darius
>
> good job but to keep with the feel of the army that
is in the new 40 Kindergarden
the scourges need to move like swooping hawks
wychs need to be gods in cc
and there transport is missing becouse they are a cc
army

i like the list other then that
good work
Q...