Squat Thunderfire Battery

From: Stephane <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:15:05 -0000

Hi folks,

Currently building my Squat army, I've seen that the Thunderfire
battery is "*" in the army list [opponent's consent],
despite "official" miniatures existing for them. Moreover, it seems
that the unit contains two batteries - yet, if my memory serves (and
accordingly to some Ebay auctions) the thunderfire batteries were sold
in set of three.

Any reason for those discrepancies? Shouldn't the unit be corrected
accordingly to guidelines above? I leave this question to popular
wisdom...

 Stephane