Re: [NetEpic ML] Army cards

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 18:50:02 -0000

It is just my preference but keeping simular to SM2 with just a bit of
dressing would be better. "Landscape format" just wouldn't be the
same IMHO. Also Crowding to much information takes away from the look.
I like Yar's cards but most of the info would look better on the back
and the familiar SM2 style on the front.

Just my two cents
Gary

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "nomdegroups_to" <nomdegroups_to@...>