Re: [NetEpic ML] I'm new to the group, and I play Orks...

From: Ferran Clavero <int255_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 11:06:00 +0200

hi Adam wellcome to the group, I try to answer your questions.

Yes you can mix differents types of bases. The warlords and other warmachines stats are explained in all the army lists books(one for army)
here you have the link:

http://netepic.org/EPICentre/Downloads/

You should get the Netepic 5 rules and the net epic 5 army lists. Soon, I think that netep�c gold and army lists gold will be released (Peter say anything XDD!!)Netepic gold is basically the netepic 5 core rules but the book is in color and illustrated.

cheers
bans