OK, I got the NetEpic 5 rules...

From: Adam S. Demeter <asdemeter_at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 16:52:11 -0000

...which is cool. I guess there's some color in them...and that
sucks for where I'm printing them, because I won't get the
color...but I don't much care. lol If I have any questions, I sure
know where to ask. This is great, and I thank you guys again for
the help.

While I'm at it, OTHER than ebay, where's a good place to get figs?
It seems that ebay is mostly people in the UK, and the prices for
armies are WAY out of control. The prices for unpainted figs are
even too much...any ideas? Maybe some people here have extra stuff
they'll let go cheap? I'm looking for Eldar, Marines and Guard. I
have a bunch of Marines, so I just want some support card stuff. I
only have a Guardian company of Eldar, so I need...well, everything
else. And I have a squadron of Leman Russ', and whatever other
Marine stuff is interchangable, which I guess wouldn't be too much.
I'd also eventually like Tyranids, Chaos and Squats, but I figure
I'll start with those...but if you have a cheap army of anything not
Orks, let me know. I also could use a few Ork things, but they're
more specific, and I'd have to look and see what it would be...I
know I want a Great Gargant...but that's all off the top of my
head. Anyway...if you guys can help me there, that would be great,
too. I might be able to trade things, but probably not much more
than some unpainted Ork infantry and Battlewagons...but maybe
something else...it'll largely depend on what it is.

A.D.