Re: [NetEpic ML] OK, I got the NetEpic 5 rules...

From: Adam S. Demeter <asdemeter_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 03:08:42 -0000

Well, the good news then, is that I got all these Marines for 20
bucks. lol I'll keep an eye out, I guess...but I'm getting close
to being ready to paint some Marines...so that will keep me busy
until then. I also have a Blood Bowl team to paint, as well as
plans to actually fail my resistance roll, and get into 40K next
year. But this was my first miniatures game, years ago...and I plan
to make it my first priority now.

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Peter Ramos <primarch@...> wrote:

> Adam S. Demeter wrote:
>
> >...which is cool. I guess there's some color in them...and that
> >sucks for where I'm printing them, because I won't get the
> >color...but I don't much care. lol If I have any questions, I
sure
> >know where to ask. This is great, and I thank you guys again for
> >the help.
> >
> >While I'm at it, OTHER than ebay, where's a good place to get
figs?
> >It seems that ebay is mostly people in the UK, and the prices for
> >armies are WAY out of control.ves The prices for unpainted figs
are
> >even too much...any ideas? Maybe some people here have extra
stuff
> >they'll let go cheap? I'm looking for Eldar, Marines and Guard.
> >have a bunch of Marines, so I just want some support card stuff.
> >only have a Guardian company of Eldar, so I need...well,
everything