Re: Suggested ammendments to Space Marine Army List

From: Adam S. Demeter <asdemeter_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:15:09 -0000

I want to say there already was a Predator Company setup at some
point...and I'm probably wrong. (I'm mainly an Ork player). But I
think that would be OK. The Vindicators, though...not sure you'd
ever really see an entire company of them...but hey, anyone that
says I'm wrong will probably be right...so feel free to ignore me on
this one. lol Either way, it's a good idea...and I'd like to think
that you can pretty much make companies of nearly any of the smaller
vehicles like that...call it a "house rule", perhaps. lol

Also, what's the Tactical Command website?

A.D.