Point Clarification - Vindicator

From: enderel <enderel_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 07:48:44 -0000

Hi all,

Just been reading the Space Marine army lists and the Imperial Guard
army lists and I've noticed that Marine Vindicators (with better
morale) are actually cheaper than Imperial Guard Vindicators. I think
they should have parity or the Marine version being more expensive.

Swapping the values initially would be an option, 150 for IG and 200
for Marine, but this would make the IG Vindicator company to
expensive.

Making the Marine Vindicators 200 points would make more sense.

Regards