Marine New Units

From: enderel <enderel_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 07:23:27 -0000

Bit quiet in here once more so I thought I'd throw in some more ideas!

Verteran Marine Bikes - Same stats as normal bikers but +1 CAF.
Additional 25pts. Moral 1

Land Raider Helios - Same stats as normal land raiders but no PD and
has a multi launcher on top. BP1 range 100cm or BP2 range 150cm (same
as whirlwind)Additional 50pts or 75pts.

Ultramarine Tyranid hunters - Same stats as veteran's but with
additional ability to re roll d6 in hand to hand against Tyranids

Thoughts / suggestions?!