Model suggestions

From: slideman567 <slideman567_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:44:40 -0000

I'd like to make a suggestion for the NetEpic Files. In previous
editions, there was a section in italics at the end of every unit
description that described what models to use. Now most of them are
obvious, but for some of the more unique items, I found this feature
to be very helpful. I would like to see this put back and even
enhanced with links to web pages for model suggestions that are not
made by GW.

What do you all think of this?