Re: About NetEpic ML

From: Reaper Productions <steven_paul_mooney_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:52:36 -0000

Hey all
Iv only been on this group all of 2 weeks
I probably shouldnt stick my nose in this here 'list business
Mind you...I shouldnt stick my nose in MOST business...
but then that's what I am good at.....so here goes nothing........

I, too, have received some spam email
I, too, play Epic
I, too, have other things to spend my time on than wargaming, and
truth be told, any world that is not my own
I, first and foremost, believe the mind is the ONE space the system
cannot reach
I strictly play first hand games, with second hand miniatures.........
The spam situation I see here is completely common, and just as
commonly resolved
In life I trust no one, yet I (almost!) always trust my opponent to
play fair
I've found life to help me with games, games to help me with life.....

Moral of the story is don't worry about spam, those who above us all
started this group care about getting it SPAM-FREE ASAP
Yet our sollicing does nothing but keep the want for Companies and
businesses out of the game, as advertisers, and therefore keep the
whole list/gaming system PURER

Hope this all made some sense......
Moral of the story
a. Moderators PLEASE MODERATE
b. PLayers please PLAY...and don't criticize so much.........

Epic is above and beyond all SPAM......a community is ABOVE AND BEYOND
any self-deleting dees......
I, for one, find Binsky-like interpretations completely un-worthwhile

Cheers
Steven