Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Who the hell is in charge here?

From: Reaper Productions <steven_paul_mooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 11:41:40 +0200 (CEST)

Cool stuff!
Thanx guys for your continued dedication....and now onto playing and discussing games!!!!!!!!
Let the vermin spammers rot asunder beneath the hooves of our mighty Titans!

"Adam S. Demeter" <asdemeter_at_...> ha scritto: Excellent...I am now in vigilant mode...no more spammers shall enter
 this hallowed ground! lol

 --- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Ed Raith" <ewraith_at_...> wrote:

> Thank you, Peter
> Ed Raith

Measure not your days by that which you have reaped, but by the seeds that you have sown...
M. Gandhi