Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic Skaven (Rats in Space)

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 15:08:42 -0000

Yes there is a lot of special rules and such but ir was written
several years ago.

I am hopeing that someone with a bit more experience can shift
through it and work it in. Maybe simplify some of the things and
still keep the flavor.

It will not be to everyones liking but since this is suposed to be
fun, many won't mind the extra stuff. An unknown as it were. A plus
in my book.

Gary