All bouncing members...

From: Adam S. Demeter <asdemeter_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 15:19:04 -0000

...except the list owner, ironically enough...have been removed. No
sense taking up space on people with e-mail changes, etc. Some people
have changed e-mails and rejoined. Others have been bouncing since
2003. Either way, they weren't getting any e-mails anyway, so most
won't know the difference...if they do, they'll either rejoin or not,
as they see fit. I'm not wanting to boot people out for any
reason...and the only way I'd do it is if they're either spammers or
bouncing. In keeping with that attitude, and since I'm not the person
who started this list or anything, I wanted to be sure I let you all
know I'd done that. There were something like 17 people that were
wasting space here. lol Not a biggie...anyway, just thought I'd let
you all know...

A.D.