Skaven

From: Gary <gary_clark1946_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 14:31:24 -0000

Hello all,

I have done some work on theSkaven from the original. Mostly just
formating or re-formating as NetEpic.

I am not sure I have it right but it is a start. There is a lot in
the original document and not in the same form.

I put it in pdf because everything else I have loses it's formating.
(don't know why). I have Text / RTF / and Corell Word Perfect
versions if anyone is interested.

Dwarf Supreme said he would look at it but anyone is welcome as are
comments and suggestions.

I have started some conversions in anticipation of the list. The old
Chaso beastmen (with the goat head) convert very easily into
Clanrats with just a sharp hobby knife.

I just like doing the strange or lesser used armies. I have Smurfs
and working on Slann with Necrons (not the new EA ones). Anyone ever
try converted SM robots as Slann battlesuits?

Gary