Re: Tanith First and Only and Elite regiments reprise

From: elrohirtwin <elrohirtwin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:54:35 -0000

I was looking into that...Yup...the deployment ability is a little
overpowered....I'll update that in few days. I guess the difference
in infiltration skills among the tanith's rank isn't suppose to
really make a big difference on a battle field scale as huge as the
one featured in netepic. Thanks for the feedback! :D

Cheers
Mooshie

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Eivind Borgeteien"
<eivind.borgeteien_at_...> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> A nice take on the Tanith!
>
> I like that they are being updated to the current fluff, but I
have been out
> of the loop for too long to say much about the rules.
>
> One thing that struck my mind though was the deployement-ability.
To me, it
> seems a bit out of character for the IG to have a unit (even as
good as
> Commissar Gaunt) with Eldar-powers. Those two armies are on the
quite
> opposite on the "elite vs cannon fodder scale" and their abilities
should
> reflect that. :-)
>
> I think it would suffice to give Gaunt and his retinue the
> commandunit-ability in adition to the normal Tanith-abilities.
>
> Eivind
>

> On 10/20/06, elrohirtwin <elrohirtwin_at_...> wrote:
> >
> > I'll post 'em here in the mailing list... sorry it's taking
> > time...I'm having problems with net connection and my usb...I'll
> > upload the file by next week.
> >
> > --- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com <netepic%
40yahoogroups.com>, "slideman567"
> > <slideman567_at_>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Mooshie,
> > >
> > > Where are you going to post them?
> > >
> > > Eivind, I read the rules and thought they were cool! Anything
> > > give flavor to the game. I was planning on making the army as
> > soon
> > > as I get around to the IG again in my painting.
> > >
> > > Slideman
> > >

> > > --- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com <netepic%
40yahoogroups.com>, "Eivind